The Migration Counselling Office (called Migrationsfachdienst) gives key information for migrants and refugees: Asylum-seekers, Asylum applicants, undocumented migrants („sans-papiers“), immigrants.
We can answer your questions and help with:
- Questions about ordinary life in Germany
- Questions about education and work (Kindergarten, school, university, employment)
- Medical care
- Language courses
- Personal conflicts and problems, i.e. discrimination
- Asylum procedure, Family reunification, Voluntary Return
- Transmission to further social experts and institutions
Personal consultations by arrangement: Mo – Fr between 9-12h and 13-17h
We are responsible for the following communes:
Lernzirkel e.V., Ludwigsplatz 9a, 67059 Ludwigshafen
The consultancy is free of charge.